Valse is valse, and viceversa

Blog of my life collection

Not have to be SOMEONE GREAT,
But need to be SOMEONE SPECIAL.

Fly Me To The Moon(In Other Words)

Lyrics:Bart Howard

Music:Bart Howard 



(口白)

Poets often use many words

To say a simple thing

It takes thought and time and rhyme

To make a poem sing



With music and words I've been playing

For you I have written a song

To be sure that you'll know what I'm saying

I'll translate as I go along



(歌)

Fly me to the moon

And let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like

On Jupiter and Mars

In other words: Hold my hand

In other words: Darling, kiss me!



Fill my heart with songs

And let me sing forever more

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

In other words: Please be true

In other words: I love you!






0 response:

Post a Comment